Rules and Regulations:.
1. Students cannot be admitted into the school without the Transfer Certificate of the school last attended.
2. All children should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform. All are obliged to wear the uniform under penalty of expulsion from the class and from the school when deemed necessary.
3. Students should take special care of personal hygiene and cleanliness of uniform. Use of jewellery, make-up, nail polish and keeping long nails is strictly prohibited.
4. Students should not bring personal photographs, magazines and expensive articles like audio-video cassettes etc. to school. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
5. Students must not remain in the class rooms during the recess and P.T. period.
6. No student will be exempted from P.T. without a doctor's certificate. Those who are thus excused must have their certificate countersigned by the principal and watch the drill.
7. When students move along the corridors or verandahs as when changing classes or excusing themselves, they must maintain silence and walk in a single or double line.
8. Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. Leave of absence may be granted for sufficient cause but on application from the parent or guardian, which must be made in advance whenever possible. When sending an application for leave NAME, CLASS and SECTION must be clearly mentioned.
9. All the students are required to speak in English during the school hours.
10. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building and verandahs is not allowed.